Totoro Clock

>>  24.10.09







I wish I was lucky as whoever live in my dollhouse myself! I really want to buy the real Totoro Clock, but I'm afraid that it's too expensive. I gotta save money first, and in order to do that I need to find a job or sell more things >,<;

The white totoro was only 2 mm! Well, maybe it wasn't exactly 1:12 scale like I always do, but I don't really think that I can make anything smaller than this!




This is the real totoro clock. And I just realize that the whole thing shaped like an acorn. Everything in it moves around and it even played the theme song! OMG, I want! I want!
Anyway, I remember my friend was saying about totoro was based on actual ghost story in Japan. And I've googled it. That person (sorry, I don't remember who) really point out some strange scenes on the movie that might prove that it was based on real story indeed. A bit shocking truth, but I prefer not to mix them up. I will still like the movie, not just based on the story, but the whole thing!


P.S.: sorry that I haven't send the halloween sets yet, I wanted to give you guys more free gift but it failed two times! >,<;


4 comments :

Deborah October 25, 2009 at 1:09 AM  

Fantastic! Do you know Ces, another incredible artist? She draws in miniature amazing scenes. Love your art. **blows kisses*
Deborah

jocelyn teo October 25, 2009 at 3:20 AM  

aww so darling!! i can't imagine that white tontoro being so small!! :)

Unknown October 28, 2009 at 12:20 AM  

hee i have already commented via flickr...but it's still so cute and deserves another comment here :P

fail what fail what???

OH ASUKA!!!! i got my alley goop today ^ ^ it is very easy to use and very good i love it! it cures rather flexibly too :D i will make some resin jellies tomorrow, and post about it :D just thought i'd let you know cos i remember i promised to inform you once i get it!

asukasakumo October 29, 2009 at 12:57 AM  

Thank you everyone!

@Jocelyn: ideally it should be a bit smaller, but my hands are shaking too much already XP

@Snowfern: I know how addictive a mold can be!

Post a Comment

   Stephanie Koesuma (a.k.a. Asuka Sakumo) © 2007-2018
   Please do not distribute any contents, photos, and illustrations without my written permission.

Back to TOP