More japanese food coming right up!

>>  31.1.10







Takoyaki in 1:4 and 1:12 scale. And I made the 1:12 mayonnaise bottle and grilled squid too ^^.
Here you can see the 1:4 takoyaki with my friend's doll. I am happy that it fits him.

In Japan, usually they sell takoyaki and the grilled squid during the summer festival. And yes, I am planning to make more festival foods soon enough.




And sushi~
I don't know how long since I plan to make these since my first attempt around one and a half year ago. I am beaming proudly because it looks exactly as I imagined it to be.




Omurice & rabbit-shaped-apple-cuts in 1:12. I made the bigger one and sold a few during the TDA last month/year. The smaller apple is VERY hard, even harder than what I have imagined it to be.




Ochazuke was often enjoyed in late-night-dinner, after drinks with colleagues. It basic ingredients are rice, rice cracker, seaweed, and japanese tea is poured over at the end. Other common toppings are salmon, wasabi, mentaiko/tarako, or umeboshi.





Katsu-don (with rice on the bottom) and Pork Katsu (pork cutlet); both are my favourite recently. Imagined eating this when you are hungry and feeling cold. Yum!


5 comments :

PetiteCreation February 1, 2010 at 7:44 AM  

i love Takoyaki! I didn't eat this for a long time! Love this, looks so yummy~

Yvonne February 1, 2010 at 11:45 PM  

OMG! you are really good. If you didn't hold the food between your fingers, I would had thought they are real!

Unknown February 2, 2010 at 5:48 PM  

well, i've seen these up close and i'm even more amazed.

you power de la!!!! ^ ^

nyann February 2, 2010 at 8:15 PM  

Asuka is the Princess of Japanese Food Miniatures!

PJFM? XD

Post a Comment

   Stephanie Koesuma (a.k.a. Asuka Sakumo) © 2007-2018
   Please do not distribute any contents, photos, and illustrations without my written permission.

Back to TOP