Kuroneko Cafe Fruit Juices and Cookies!

>>  21.3.11



One of my customer (who bought milk carton from me before) asking me if I can make a fruit juice. The idea isn't exactly new to me, but as usual - I make my life more complicated by thinking around it too hard. XD

At first I did using the same template as the milk cartons (which is now hiding in between the stack of will-do-but-don't-know-when). But since fruit juice are good for Anzu & Akira (& the next 2 dolls that I plan *v*;) I wanted to make the small pack size!


scale 1:3, scale 1:4, scale 1:6, scale 1:12




raspberry, lime, strawberry, melon, honeydew, watermelon,
grape, orange, lemon, cherry, kiwi, apple


Actually I wasn't so satisfied with these, since the folding are too thick (even when I use slightly thinner paper than photo paper), some of the printing cracked. And of course I cannot use any thicker since obviously it will fail - trust me, I've tried. =.=;
I guess if I really want to make it "perfect", I can try using the thin paper (same as the 1:12), but then it'll have to be handle with more care.

The 1:12 are actually killing me with the folding, since I was thinking that it has to follow the original folding. But they don't exactly stand upright. So if I were to sell it, I make make a flat bottom. It's not a big issue I guess, since people don't really see the bottom.


And it's been quite a while since I played with clay! I missed it so much, since now I only have weekends to make minis. What happen to the weekday's night after work? I am charging myself to prepare myself for the next day. XD

Anyway, I made these Alice in Wonderland inspired cookies! I should have taken the photo together with my cupcakes, maybe some other time. :D
I also made crown cookies... LoL, just because I like them?
These are suitable for scale 1:3 or 1:4, with about 1.9cm diameter and 0.2cm thickness. They will be soon available on my etsy or you can contact me by e-mail.





1 comments :

Victoria Stitch March 22, 2011 at 5:07 AM  

these are so cute! i love them!

Post a Comment

   Stephanie Koesuma (a.k.a. Asuka Sakumo) © 2007-2018
   Please do not distribute any contents, photos, and illustrations without my written permission.

Back to TOP