A quick panicky update!

>>  22.11.10


LoL, I am rushing to make things for my exhibition in a panic till I realized I haven't make any updates yet. And no pics were taken! Hopefully tonight I can take some photos and blog about them.

I have blogged about where you can buy the ticket for the exhibition before. Yup, I am also sad that this year have an entry fee and only two and a half days opened for public.

I am panicking because I am planning to make new illustrations which are planned to finished by this week! Not to mention I haven't sorted out my minis yet. My work has been lagging so much, also since now I am quite busy with work. (Already feeling the stress!) XD

Another thing that brought my mood down was because my lovely A3 printer spoilt. (I have no luck with electronic this year :( ) Just now I got a call from them, and if I want to repair it, I have to pay half the price of buying a new one! (Haven't got the exact details yet, since my phone's battery just died in the middle of conversation).

*sigh* I'll be spending so much more for the exhibition :( No time to waste, I worry too much until my brain is on auto-mode right now. I just have to do-do-DO!


2 comments :

Sans! November 22, 2010 at 3:07 PM  

I am all for just do do do :) because then you will get there!

The Old Maid November 22, 2010 at 3:19 PM  

Keeping my fingers crossed for you I know everything will be just fine! :)

Post a Comment

   Stephanie Koesuma (a.k.a. Asuka Sakumo) © 2007-2018
   Please do not distribute any contents, photos, and illustrations without my written permission.

Back to TOP