TDA 2011 - The Aftermath Report :3

>>  19.6.11





First of all, I THANK YOU everyone who come to our booth at TDA yesterday. I and Snowfern had such a blast! And yes, we are the noisy bunch. XD
Luckily we came early (and we didn't get lost in getting there! so happy!) and did a coin-toss helped by our friend, CH to decide who got which side of the table. And sorry for all the other booth owner if they are disturbed by us. :3
(and you can guess whose tummy in the first picture! LMAO)

Thank you also for Sans who came and gave us her big support. (See you in two weeks! ;D) And another one is Stephanie (who share the same name as me); she is one of my fave customer who take good photos and snapped my bento real quick. I also met lovely Jennifer, who stays around at our booth and I am so honored that she remember Snowfern's & my posts in the mini-making. She also showed me a pic of her doll posing with my taiyaki. I am going to post the photo after I ask permission from her. :3)

This year we are very happy coz we did have more sales. We were busy the whole 6 hours (1 prep & 5 talking non-stop) and the sad thing is we didn't have the time to look at other booths. :( I was planning to buy stuff, especially for my (future) twins! - which I plan to get next year.
That is why, if any of you have any photo of this year's TDA, please leave a link on the comment box, I would like to see them.

Last but not least, I want to thank Jamie (who also did Anzu's lovely make-up) and Sharon for organizing this event! I hope there are more to come in the coming years! :)


Anzu holding the bento and chopstick <3


my messy table Xd


Anzu even being cooperative for 5 minutes and stand behind the counter!


The reward for Anzu is an Alice dress which I spotted at our way out - the only buy that I got and love it so much, couldn't wait to take photo of her in the dress!

Snowfern was more blurred this time (than me), so for those who wonders how her side of the table looks like, you can see below.





Anzu is prep upped for the TDA the night before! She is wearing a maid dress and a red coat. And yes, I did make a 1:4 shelf display that she posed on (which is broken after the exhibition ends LoL!)








I packed some bentos, which is always the big sale for me. The bigger sets sold out very fast, I wish I bought more of the case - I hope I still can find similar!





And mini menus! I stayed up until 6 in the morning to make these. I know it sounds crazy and I don't really need them. But I couldn't get it out of my head after Snowfern suggested it for me!

I will work on my commission real soon (of the latte art) and going to e-mail you girls real soon. :D


5 comments :

The Old Maid June 19, 2011 at 9:44 PM  

Anzu looks great in her red coat:) Happy you had a good time there:)

Unknown June 20, 2011 at 7:20 AM  

wahhahaa thank you for putting up the pics!! tee hee it was really really fun hor??? wah i still very high from that day LOL!

Sans! June 20, 2011 at 10:33 AM  

I took loads of pictures but only of dolls. I will post them on my other blog later.

I am glad you girls did so well!

See you in 2 weeks!

Bjornik July 1, 2011 at 3:30 AM  

I bet you were the noisy ones!;) It's a shame we can't be at stgcc this year, hope next year's a better deal. Congrats on the successful event Asuka! And nice menu by the way!:)

mugs July 7, 2011 at 4:36 PM  

wow all dolls really very beautiful and i thankful your this great post

Post a Comment

   Stephanie Koesuma (a.k.a. Asuka Sakumo) © 2007-2018
   Please do not distribute any contents, photos, and illustrations without my written permission.

Back to TOP