I'm A Giant Challenge Week 3

>>  17.10.11



Third week: continuing with the first floor.

Cost for this week: $0.
Damage for this week: a little slash on my left thumb!


This week was kind of slow week for me. I did more of staring and imagining and not moving at all...

That is normal of me actually. LoL!


Anyway... I changed a bit of my plan for the remove-able wall. Only the middle wall in the picture is remove-able and maybe the front. The reason is because I've photo tested it; since it was lower and wider, I might not have to make it remove-able.




peek-a-boo!


I want to make the windows lock-able, but haven't figured out how.


chocolate paw-prints?

again!


I like this view!


back door



After this I doubt that I can finish everything within the deadline (Dec 15th). I haven't build the 2nd story or furnishing. Not to mention to make the foods! *panic mode is on*
I still have to continue anyway. This week I'll concentrate on how to make the store front and chairs and display... *rambling away* before moving on to make the 2nd floor.

And now I want to make a little cat (the culprit for those chocolate cat paws!) or maybe I'll commission someone if I have the budget?


I've reach 200 followers and more than 100th sales recently! Thank you so much, I am so happy! :)
Maybe I'll have another give-away? Hmm...


3 comments :

Unknown October 18, 2011 at 7:43 AM  

WAHAHHAH congratulations on the sales, and on 'completing' the house!! ahhhh i'm so slow, now that you've mentioned it, i might not even be able to complete the roombox portion before Nov (which was what i set as a personal target)....

CHO CUTE NA~ your little mischievous kitty ;P

Sans! October 20, 2011 at 1:43 AM  

Nice work A! Very you :)

You left for Japan yet?

asukasakumo October 20, 2011 at 9:02 AM  

Snowfern... it's not 'complete' yet le... You know me, always re-think and re-think again... BUt yes, at least the structure is done. :)
We are on the panic side already?
Yessu, the kitty is still on the wanted list. XD (Hmm, maybe I should make one poster?)

Thank you Sans! I will leave end of the month... Shall we have our mini meets around mid November?

Post a Comment

   Stephanie Koesuma (a.k.a. Asuka Sakumo) © 2007-2018
   Please do not distribute any contents, photos, and illustrations without my written permission.

Back to TOP